Our Griffith Remarkable Scholarship honours outstanding applicants to Griffith University’s undergraduate and graduate coursework degree programmes.
Type: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
Application Deadline: 4th August, 2023
Value of Award: Valid for your whole degree *subject to meeting ongoing eligibility requirements
Award Period: Valid for your whole degree *subject to meeting ongoing eligibility requirements
Eligible Countries: International
Eligibility: To be eligible you must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have a minimum GPA in previous studies of 5.5 or above on a 7 point scale or equivalent. Check your suitability in the Minimum GPA criteria below
- Have applied to study at Griffith by the scholarship application closing date.
- Satisfy all academic and English language entry requirements for your chosen undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
- Be a full-time student starting in Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2023.
How To Apply: Applicants should follow these steps to apply;.
- Apply to study an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at Griffith University.
- Apply for the scholarship by the closing date (see below). You will need to include academic records and a personal statement.
- A University panel will review your application.
- We will let you know the outcome of your application.
Visit The Official Website For Further Information.